Definitions for programmers starting with letter J
- J2EE: Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition definition What is J2EE), now called Java Platform, Enterprise Editor(Java EE), is a programming platformâ€”part of the Java Platformâ€”for developing and
- JACK Audio Connection Kit definition What is a soundserver or daemon that provides low latency connections between so-called jackified applications. It is created by Paul Davis and
- Language Programming Jade definition What is language that exhibits a seamlessly integrated object-oriented database management system. It is designed to be an end-to-end development
- Project Jakarta definition What is maintains open source software for the Java platform. It operates as an umbrella project under the auspices of the Apache Software
- Java definition What is object-oriented programming language developed by Sun Microsystems. It resembles C++, but was designed to avoid some of C++'s most
- Beans Java definition What is a portable, platform-independent means of creating reusable components. Created by Sun Microsystems, Java Beans is intended to be similar
- Bytecode Java definition What is instructions that the Java virtual machine executes. Each bytecode instruction is one byte in length (hence the name), thus the number of
- Java EE: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition definition What is EE), formerly known as Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE), is a programming platform part of the Java Platform for developing and
- Language Programming Java definition What is called Java in most cases, is an object-oriented programming language developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems 1995. Java borrows
- JavaCC: Java Compiler Compiler definition What is parser generator for the Java programming language. JavaCC generates a parser for a grammar provided in extended Backusâ€“Naur form (EBNF
- Javadoc definition What is from Sun Microsystems for generating API documentation into HTML format from Java source code. Javadoc is the industry standard for
- Jbuilder definition What is development environment(IDE) from Borland. It has won several consecutive awards as the most powerful IDE for professional Java
- JCP: Java Community Process definition What is established in 1998, is a formalized process which allows interested parties to be involved in the definition of future versions and
- JDBC: Java Database Connectivity definition What is API for the Java programming language that defines how a client may access a database. It provides methods for querying and updating data
- Html Java Jhtml definition What is system developed at Art Technology Group (ATG). JHTML files have ".jhtml" filename extensions that contain standard HTML tags in
- JMS: Java Message Service definition What is Java Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) API for sending messages between two or more clients. JMS is a specification developed under the
- JMX: Java Management Extensions definition What is Java technology that supplies tools for managing and monitoring applications, system objects, devices (e.g. printers) and service oriented
- JOGL:Â Java OpenGL definition What is of OpenGL in Java. A thin wrapper around native system calls, JOGL allows access to most features available to C programmers, with the
- Jolix definition What is operating system produced from the BSD derived UNIX operating systems for the Intel 80386. 386BSD was originally derived from the generally
- Joomla definition What is management system written with PHP for publishing content on the world wide web and intranets using a MySQL database. Joomla! includes
- Jrt definition What is computer programming language Pascal. It was available in the early 1980s on the CP/M operating system. JRT was a Pascal interpreter, that
- JSR: Java Specification Request definition What is formal documents generated by the Java Community Process (JCP) that describe proposed specifications and technologies to be added to the
- Jswat definition What is debugger front-end, written to use the Java Platform Debugger Architecture. JSwat is licensed under the GNU General Public License and it
- Juk definition What is Environment (KDE), part of the kdemultimedia package. JuK supports collections of MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC audio files. In addition to do
- Command Jump definition What is instruction, usually in a context of machine languages. "Branch" may be synonymous with "jump", or may refer to jumps
- Threading Jump definition What is compiler optimization. In this pass, conditional jumps in the code that branch to identical or inverse tests are detected, and can be "
- JVM: Java Virtual Machine definition What is component of the Java Platform originally developed by Sun Microsystems, is a virtual machine that executes Java bytecode. This code is
Manuals, help and tutorials for programmers
Glossary with explanation, forum programmer answers.
Definition of Jvm: Java Virtual Machine, Jump Threading, Jump Command, Juk, Jswat, Jsr: Java Specification Request, Jrt, Joomla!, Jolix, Jogl:â Java Opengl, Jmx: Java description.
What is Jvm: Java Virtual Machine, Jump Threading, Jump Command in programming.