Testing & quality assurance in software development letter E
- Efficiency for testers What is The capability of the software product to provide appropriate performance, relative to the amount of resources used under stated conditions
- Testing Efficiency for testers What is The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product
- EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management) excellence mode for testers What is organisation's quality management system, defined and owned by the European Foundation for Quality Management, based on five '
- Testing Comparison Elementary for testers What is which test cases are designed to execute combinations of inputs using the concept of condition determination coverage
- Intelligence Emotional for testers What is The ability, capacity, and skill to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups
- Emulator for testers What is A device, computer program, or system that accepts the same inputs and produces the same outputs as a given system
- Criteria Entry for testers What is conditions for permitting a process to go forward with a defined task, e.g. test phase. The purpose of entry criteria is to prevent a task
- Point Entry for testers What is An executable statement or process step which defines a point at which a given process is intended to begin
- Class Equivalence for testers What is A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification
- Partition Equivalence for testers What is A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification
- Coverage Partition Equivalence for testers What is The percentage of equivalence partitions that have been exercised by a test suite
- Partitioning Equivalence for testers What is which test cases are designed to execute representatives from equivalence partitions. In principle test cases are designed to cover each
- Guessing Error for testers What is experience of the tester is used to anticipate what defects might be present in the component or system under test as a result of errors
- Seeding Error for testers What is known defects to those already in the component or system for the purpose of monitoring the rate of detection and removal, and estimating
- Tool Seeding Error for testers What is A tool for seeding (i.e. intentionally inserting) faults in a component or system. (fault seeding tool
- Tolerance Error for testers What is The ability of a system or component to continue normal operation despite the presence of erroneous inputs
- Ideal Establishing for testers What is the specifics of how an organization will reach its destination are planned. The establishing phase consists of the activities: set
- Evaluation for testers What is activities, both static and dynamic, concerned with planning, preparation and evaluation of software products and related work products to
- Handling Exception for testers What is response to erroneous input, from either a human user or from another component or system, or to an internal failure
- Statement Executable for testers What is translated into object code, and which will be executed procedurally when the program is running and may perform an action on data
- Exercised for testers What is exercised by a test case when the input value causes the execution of that element, such as a statement, decision, or other structural
- Testing Exhaustive for testers What is A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions
- Criteria Exit for testers What is conditions, agreed upon with the stakeholders, for permitting a process to be officially completed. The purpose of exit criteria is to
- Point Exit for testers What is An executable statement or process step which defines a point at which a given process is intended to cease
- Outcome Expected for testers What is The behavior predicted by the specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result
- Technique Based Experience for testers What is cases based on the tester’s experience, knowledge and intuition. (experience-based test design technique
- Programming Extreme for testers What is within agile software development whereby core practices are programming in pairs, doing extensive code review, unit testing of all code
Terms for QA testers in software dev
Testing definitions, senior QA role. Quality development for testers. Explain, describe.
Definition of Extreme Programming, Experience-Based Technique, Expected Outcome, Exit Point, Exit Criteria, Exhaustive Testing, Exercised, Executable Statement, Exception description.
What is Extreme Programming, Experience-Based Technique, Expected in testing.