Testing & quality assurance in software development letter O
- off-the-shelf software for testers What is for the general market, i.e. for a large number of customers, and that is delivered to many customers in identical format
- Operability for testers What is The capability of the software product to enable the user to operate and control it. (usability
- Testing Acceptance Operational for testers What is test phase, typically performed in a (simulated) operational environment by operations and/or systems administration staff focusing on
- Environment Operational for testers What is installed at users’ or customers’ sites where the component or system under test will be used. The software may include operating systems
- Profile Operational for testers What is tasks performed by the component or system, possibly based on user behavior when interacting with the component or system, and their
- Testing Profile Operational for testers What is Statistical testing using a model of system operations (short duration tasks) and their probability of typical use
- Testing Operational for testers What is Testing conducted to evaluate a component or system in its operational environment
- Oracle for testers What is to compare with the actual result of the software under test. An oracle may be the existing system (for a benchmark), other software, a
- Array Orthogonal for testers What is special mathematical properties, such that choosing any two columns in the array provides every pair combination of each number in the
- Testing Array Orthogonal for testers What is combination's of variables using orthogonal arrays. It significantly reduces the number of all combination's of variables to test
- Outcome for testers What is execution of a test. It includes outputs to screens, changes to data, reports, and communication messages sent out. (actual result
- Output for testers What is A variable (whether stored within a component or outside) that is written by a component
- Domain Output for testers What is The set from which valid output values can be selected. (domain
- Value Output for testers What is An instance of an output. (output
Terms for QA testers in software dev
Testing definitions, senior QA role. Quality development for testers. Explain, describe.
Definition of Output Value, Output Domain, Output, Outcome, Orthogonal Array Testing, Orthogonal Array, Oracle, Operational Testing, Operational Profile Testing, Operational description.
What is Output Value, Output Domain, Output, Outcome, Orthogonal in testing.