Testing & quality assurance in software development letter U
- understandability for testers What is to enable the user to understand whether the software is suitable, and how it can be used for particular tasks and conditions of use
- unit for testers What is A minimal software item that can be tested in isolation
- unit test framework for testers What is unit or component testing in which a component can be tested in isolation or with suitable stubs and drivers. It also provides other
- unit testing for testers What is The testing of individual software components
- unreachable code for testers What is Code that cannot be reached and therefore is impossible to execute
- usability testing for testers What is which the software product is understood, easy to learn, easy to operate and attractive to the users under specified conditions
- use case for testers What is dialogue between an actor and a component or system with a tangible result, where an actor can be a user or anything that can exchange
- use case testing for testers What is A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute scenarios of use cases
- user acceptance testing for testers What is needs, requirements, and business processes conducted to determine whether or not a system satisfies the acceptance criteria and to enable
- user test for testers What is A test whereby real-life users are involved to evaluate the usability of a component or system
- user-based quality for testers What is the capacity to satisfy needs, wants and desires of the user(s). A product or service that does not fulfill user needs is unlikely to find
Terms for QA testers in software dev
Testing definitions, senior QA role. Quality development for testers. Explain, describe.
Definition of User-Based Quality, User Test, User Acceptance Testing, Use Case Testing, Use Case, Usability Testing, Unreachable Code, Unit Testing, Unit Test Framework description.
What is User-Based Quality, User Test, User Acceptance Testing, Use in testing.