Testing & quality assurance in software development letter V
- Schemat V for testers What is development lifecycle activities from requirements specification to maintenance. The V-model illustrates how testing activities can be
- Validation for testers What is provision of objective evidence that the requirements for a specific intended use or application have been fulfilled
- Quality Based Value for testers What is defined by price. A quality product or service is one that provides desired performance at an acceptable cost. Quality is determined by
- Variable for testers What is An element of storage in a computer that is accessible by a software program by referring to it by a name
- Verification for testers What is Confirmation by examination and through provision of objective evidence that specified requirements have been fulfilled
- Control Version for testers What is consisting of the evaluation, co-ordination, approval or disapproval, and implementation of changes to configuration items after formal
- Traceability Vertical for testers What is The tracing of requirements through the layers of development documentation to components
- Testing Volume for testers What is Testing where the system is subjected to large volumes of data
Terms for QA testers in software dev
Testing definitions, senior QA role. Quality development for testers. Explain, describe.
Definition of Volume Testing, Vertical Traceability, Version Control, Verification, Variable, Value-Based Quality, Validation, V-Schemat description.
What is Volume Testing, Vertical Traceability, Version Control in testing.