Title: beginning cumulative quantity (SD) (SAP Library - Glossary)
Category: Sales and Distribution (SD)
Explain BEGINNING CUMULATIVE QUANTITY:
A cumulative quantity transferred from a legacy system to the SAP System.
More terms such as beginning cumulative quantity in Dictionary B.
- Manual Bid Display Criteria:
- Help occur during the lifecycle of an opportunity. Bid display criteria affect how an opportunity is displayed to the respondent. When creating a rule profile, the DA/DB administrator defines the beginning cumulative quantity.
- Manual Business Partner (SBO):
- Help or a lead (interested party) with whom your company has business relations. Business partner information includes contact persons, addresses, payment terms, financial, and logistics information beginning cumulative quantity.
- Manual Beta Factor:
- Help A smoothing factor for the trend value beginning cumulative quantity.
- Manual Book:
- Help A series of prenumbered forms that you create by dividing up a lot beginning cumulative quantity.
- Manual Base Year:
- Help The fiscal year in which data was first created for LIFO/FIFO valuation beginning cumulative quantity.