An electronic "identity card" that establishes a user's credentials when doing business or other transactions on the Web. It is issued by a certification authority (CA) and contains name, serial number, expiration date, a copy of the certificate holder's public key (used for encrypting and decrypting messages and digital signatures), and the digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority so that a recipient can verify that the certificate is real.
More terms such as digital certificate in Dictionary D.
- Manual Dependent Requirement (SCM-APO-PPS):
- Help requirement which is caused by the production of higher-level assemblies. During the planning of product requirements, dependent requirements are automatically created for the components of the digital certificate.
- Manual Declarative Keyword:
- Help keyword Declarative keywords define data types or declare the data objects that the program can access. The system processes declarative keywords during program generation, not at runtime. Examples digital certificate.
- Manual Details List:
- Help List with a list level greater than 0. List outputs in event blocks of the interactive list processing write to details lists digital certificate.
- Manual Delivery Route:
- Help of the transport route for developments in the ABAP Workbench and Customizing. After import into the consolidation system, change requests are also flagged for import into the target systems of all digital certificate.
- Manual Depreciation Type (FI-AA):
- Help classifying depreciation based on the reason for depreciation. The following depreciation types are used in the SAP System: Ordinary depreciation Special depreciation Unplanned depreciation digital certificate.