This is the factor by which a future cash flow is multiplied in order to obtain its present value. The discount factor used will depend on the amount of time between the current date and the future payment date.
More terms such as discount factor (FS-BA-SD) in Dictionary D.
- Manual Data Flow Management:
- Help function of the correction server for logging the data flow in Bank Analyzer. Data is written to data flow management from the components, for example, by Reading business partner data, object data discount factor (fs-ba-sd) definition.
- Manual Domestic Tax:
- Help A tax assessed by the authorities on the manufacture, sale, or use of a commodity in the home country of a business, for example, an excise tax discount factor (fs-ba-sd) explain.
- Manual Dummy Quant:
- Help for calculating the available stock in storage unit managed (SU-managed) bulk storage. In SU-managed bulk storage, the system calculates the available stock and the stock to be removed from storage discount factor (fs-ba-sd) what is.
- Manual Direct Alert:
- Help concerns a receipt element or a requirements element for a product. For example, the availability date of the receipt element is delayed (date alert), or the quantity of the receipt elements that discount factor (fs-ba-sd) meaning.
- Manual Discontinuation Combination:
- Help Term used in Interchangeability. It consists of the two products in a discontinuation step, the predecessor product and the sucessor product discount factor (fs-ba-sd) abbreviation.