FINISH-START RELATIONSHIP title: finish-start relationship (PS) (SAP Library - Glossary)
FINISH-START RELATIONSHIP category: Project System (PS)
FINISH-START RELATIONSHIP explained:
The relationship between the finish of an activity and the start of its successor.
More terms such as finish-start relationship in Dictionary F.
- Manual Frame Chain:
- Help the Enterprise Portal Client Framework, the ordered path of frames between two designated frames, which can be uniquely defined as an expression in Java Script. E.g:parent.parent.frames.frames[1 finish-start relationship definition.
- Manual First/Second Levels Of Navigation:
- Help The two horizontal bands below the header area at the top of the screen. The first/second levels of navigation can fill the entire width of the screen to allow maximum space for menu entries finish-start relationship explain.
- Manual Flight (IS-DFS):
- Help A flight that is operated in accordance with the daily flight plan finish-start relationship what is.
- Manual Fixing (IS-B-RA):
- Help Fixing of a variable reference interest rate whose value at the time of fixing applies for the next interest rate period finish-start relationship meaning.
- Manual Flow File:
- Help contains the flow logic required by the Internet Transaction Server (ITS) to interpret the dialog flow of an HTML template that is part of a screen-independent application based on ITS Flow Logic finish-start relationship abbreviation.