Title: inventory location (CRM-BF) (SAP Library - Glossary)
Category: Basic Functions (CRM-BF)
Explain INVENTORY LOCATION:
Denotes the original tax location of goods shipped to the business partner. This information is required by certain countries for tax calculation purposes.
More terms such as inventory location in Dictionary I.
- Manual Individual Account (PA-PF):
- Help accounts of persons insured with a pension fund are used for statistical purposes and for calculating pension fund benefits (technical accounting). Each individual account: Can be identified by its inventory location.
- Manual Interest Calculation Method (FIN-FSCM-TRM-TM):
- Help determine the number of interest-rate relevant days over the term, and the calculation basis of a financial transaction. The interest calculation method is also the basis for the structure of the inventory location.
- Manual Indicator For Retrospective Effectiveness:
- Help The indicator that contains the result of the test for retrospective fair value effectiveness inventory location.
- Manual Initiative (SRM-CM):
- Help representing a number of tasks created to achieve defined program objectives for a category. More than one initiative can be created to meet the objective of one category allocation. Within an inventory location.
- Manual Insured Object:
- Help Relationship entity between the Object and Policy Product or Application business objects inventory location.