An instrumentality of the Department of Defense or the Coast Guard. These funds are used for Army and Air Force Exchange Service, Navy Exchange Service Command, Marine Corps exchanges, or any other instrumentality of the United States under the jurisdiction of the armed forces which is conducted for the comfort, pleasure, contentment, or physical or mental improvement of members of the armed forces.
More terms such as non-appropriated fund in Dictionary N.
- Manual Nota Fiscal Entrada:
- Help you create yourself when you receive goods that are not accompanied by a nota fiscal. For example, a consumer returns an unused sack of cement to a shop. Since the consumer cannot issue notas fiscaís non-appropriated fund.
- Manual Not Otherwise Specified:
- Help to which objects such as substances, mixtures, solutions, and articles can be assigned. These objects cannot be cited by name in substance lists, and must possess chemical, physical, or hazardous non-appropriated fund.
- Manual Network Alert:
- Help planning problem that occurs on a low production level, and that can put the punctual delivery of a product at risk. The system determines the network alert for a product requirement or a product non-appropriated fund.
- Manual Narrow IView:
- Help An iView that fits into a narrow page column and is marked by an N in the Layout tab non-appropriated fund.
- Manual Note (SRM-SUD):
- Help of storage of company data in the Business Directory. A company (note owner) stores a note relating to another company (note reference). Similar to structured private data, notes can be viewed only non-appropriated fund.