SAP function modules T
- Module Terminal_Id_Get Function Return the terminal id
- Module Th_Delete_User Function Logoff a user. Similar results to using SM04
- Module Th_Environment Function Get the UNIX environment
- Module Th_Popup Function Display a popup system message on a specific users screen
- Module Th_Remote_Transaction Function Run a transaction on a remote server. Optionally provide BDC data tobe used in the transaction
- Module Th_User_Info Function Give information about the current user (sessions, workstation loggedin from, etc
- Module Th_User_List Function Show which users are logged into an app server
- Module Tmp_Gui_Directory_List_Files Function a given directory.When a value other than * or *.* is used for the filter,you will not get any
SAP all function modules & definitions
What a function module does?
Describe Tmp_Gui_Directory_List_Files, Th_User_List, Th_User_Info, Th_Remote_Transaction, Th_Popup, Th_Environment, Th_Delete_User, Terminal_Id_Get help.
Explain Tmp_Gui_Directory_List_Files, Th_User_List, Th_User_Info tutorial.