What means CAPTURE/PLAYBACK TOOL: A type of test execution tool where inputs are recorded during manual testing in order to generate automated test scripts that can be executed later (i.e. replayed). These tools are often used to support automated regression testing
Definitions in QA testing such as capture/playback tool in Dictionary C.
- Definition Codependent Behavior:
- Usage or psychological dependence on another person, specifically in trying to change that person’s current (undesirable) behavior while supporting them in continuing that behavior. For example, in capture/playback tool.
- Definition Complexity:
- Usage The degree to which a component or system has a design and/or internal structure that is difficult to understand, maintain and verify. (cyclomatic complexity capture/playback tool.
- Definition Code Analyzer:
- Usage Analysis of source code carried out without execution of that software capture/playback tool.
- Definition Condition Combination Coverage:
- Usage combinations of all single condition outcomes within one statement that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% multiple condition coverage implies 100% condition determination coverage.(branch capture/playback tool.
- Definition Call Graph:
- Usage An abstract representation of calling relationships between subroutines in a program capture/playback tool.