What means EFFICIENCY TESTING: The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product
Definitions in QA testing such as efficiency testing in Dictionary E.
- Definition Emulator:
- Usage A device, computer program, or system that accepts the same inputs and produces the same outputs as a given system efficiency testing.
- Definition Error Tolerance:
- Usage The ability of a system or component to continue normal operation despite the presence of erroneous inputs efficiency testing.
- Definition Equivalence Class:
- Usage A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification efficiency testing.
- Definition Error Seeding:
- Usage intentionally adding known defects to those already in the component or system for the purpose of monitoring the rate of detection and removal, and estimating the number of remaining defects. (fault efficiency testing.
- Definition Exception Handling:
- Usage Behavior of a component or system in response to erroneous input, from either a human user or from another component or system, or to an internal failure efficiency testing.