What means EFFICIENCY: The capability of the software product to provide appropriate performance, relative to the amount of resources used under stated conditions
Definitions in QA testing such as Efficiency in Dictionary E.
- Definition Exception Handling:
- Usage Behavior of a component or system in response to erroneous input, from either a human user or from another component or system, or to an internal failure efficiency.
- Definition Entry Criteria:
- Usage and specific conditions for permitting a process to go forward with a defined task, e.g. test phase. The purpose of entry criteria is to prevent a task from starting which would entail more (wasted efficiency.
- Definition Equivalence Partition Coverage:
- Usage The percentage of equivalence partitions that have been exercised by a test suite efficiency.
- Definition Exit Criteria:
- Usage and specific conditions, agreed upon with the stakeholders, for permitting a process to be officially completed. The purpose of exit criteria is to prevent a task from being considered completed when efficiency.
- Definition Experience-Based Technique:
- Usage Procedure to derive and/or select test cases based on the tester’s experience, knowledge and intuition. (experience-based test design technique efficiency.