What means EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: The ability, capacity, and skill to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups
Definitions in QA testing such as emotional intelligence in Dictionary E.
- Definition Exhaustive Testing:
- Usage A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions emotional intelligence.
- Definition Error Seeding:
- Usage intentionally adding known defects to those already in the component or system for the purpose of monitoring the rate of detection and removal, and estimating the number of remaining defects. (fault emotional intelligence.
- Definition Entry Point:
- Usage An executable statement or process step which defines a point at which a given process is intended to begin emotional intelligence.
- Definition Extreme Programming:
- Usage engineering methodology used within agile software development whereby core practices are programming in pairs, doing extensive code review, unit testing of all code, and simplicity and clarity in emotional intelligence.
- Definition Emulator:
- Usage A device, computer program, or system that accepts the same inputs and produces the same outputs as a given system emotional intelligence.