What means EQUIVALENCE PARTITION COVERAGE: The percentage of equivalence partitions that have been exercised by a test suite
Definitions in QA testing such as equivalence partition coverage in Dictionary E.
- Definition Equivalence Partitioning:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute representatives from equivalence partitions. In principle test cases are designed to cover each partition at least once equivalence partition coverage.
- Definition Establishing (IDEAL):
- Usage the IDEAL model where the specifics of how an organization will reach its destination are planned. The establishing phase consists of the activities: set priorities, develop approach and plan actions equivalence partition coverage.
- Definition Exhaustive Testing:
- Usage A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions equivalence partition coverage.
- Definition EFQM (European Foundation For Quality Management) Excellence Mode:
- Usage framework for an organisation's quality management system, defined and owned by the European Foundation for Quality Management, based on five 'Enabling' criteria (covering what an equivalence partition coverage.
- Definition Efficiency Testing:
- Usage The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product equivalence partition coverage.