What means EQUIVALENCE PARTITIONING: A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute representatives from equivalence partitions. In principle test cases are designed to cover each partition at least once
Definitions in QA testing such as equivalence partitioning in Dictionary E.
- Definition Experience-Based Technique:
- Usage Procedure to derive and/or select test cases based on the tester’s experience, knowledge and intuition. (experience-based test design technique equivalence partitioning.
- Definition Error Guessing:
- Usage technique where the experience of the tester is used to anticipate what defects might be present in the component or system under test as a result of errors made, and to design tests specifically to equivalence partitioning.
- Definition Error Tolerance:
- Usage The ability of a system or component to continue normal operation despite the presence of erroneous inputs equivalence partitioning.
- Definition EFQM (European Foundation For Quality Management) Excellence Mode:
- Usage framework for an organisation's quality management system, defined and owned by the European Foundation for Quality Management, based on five 'Enabling' criteria (covering what an equivalence partitioning.
- Definition Expected Outcome:
- Usage The behavior predicted by the specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result equivalence partitioning.