What means ERROR GUESSING: A test design technique where the experience of the tester is used to anticipate what defects might be present in the component or system under test as a result of errors made, and to design tests specifically to expose them
Definitions in QA testing such as error guessing in Dictionary E.
- Definition Efficiency Testing:
- Usage The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product error guessing.
- Definition Elementary Comparison Testing:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute combinations of inputs using the concept of condition determination coverage error guessing.
- Definition Executable Statement:
- Usage A statement which, when compiled, is translated into object code, and which will be executed procedurally when the program is running and may perform an action on data error guessing.
- Definition Emotional Intelligence:
- Usage The ability, capacity, and skill to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups error guessing.
- Definition Expected Outcome:
- Usage The behavior predicted by the specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result error guessing.