What means ESTABLISHING (IDEAL): The phase within the IDEAL model where the specifics of how an organization will reach its destination are planned. The establishing phase consists of the activities: set priorities, develop approach and plan actions. (IDEAL)
Definitions in QA testing such as establishing (IDEAL) in Dictionary E.
- Definition Error Guessing:
- Usage technique where the experience of the tester is used to anticipate what defects might be present in the component or system under test as a result of errors made, and to design tests specifically to establishing (ideal).
- Definition Error Seeding:
- Usage intentionally adding known defects to those already in the component or system for the purpose of monitoring the rate of detection and removal, and estimating the number of remaining defects. (fault establishing (ideal).
- Definition Emulator:
- Usage A device, computer program, or system that accepts the same inputs and produces the same outputs as a given system establishing (ideal).
- Definition Exhaustive Testing:
- Usage A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions establishing (ideal).
- Definition Entry Point:
- Usage An executable statement or process step which defines a point at which a given process is intended to begin establishing (ideal).