What means EXECUTABLE STATEMENT: A statement which, when compiled, is translated into object code, and which will be executed procedurally when the program is running and may perform an action on data
Definitions in QA testing such as executable statement in Dictionary E.
- Definition Expected Outcome:
- Usage The behavior predicted by the specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result executable statement.
- Definition Entry Point:
- Usage An executable statement or process step which defines a point at which a given process is intended to begin executable statement.
- Definition Exhaustive Testing:
- Usage A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions executable statement.
- Definition EFQM (European Foundation For Quality Management) Excellence Mode:
- Usage framework for an organisation's quality management system, defined and owned by the European Foundation for Quality Management, based on five 'Enabling' criteria (covering what an executable statement.
- Definition Equivalence Partition:
- Usage A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification executable statement.