What means EXERCISED: A program element is said to be exercised by a test case when the input value causes the execution of that element, such as a statement, decision, or other structural element
Definitions in QA testing such as exercised in Dictionary E.
- Definition Equivalence Class:
- Usage A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification exercised.
- Definition Error Guessing:
- Usage technique where the experience of the tester is used to anticipate what defects might be present in the component or system under test as a result of errors made, and to design tests specifically to exercised.
- Definition Efficiency Testing:
- Usage The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product exercised.
- Definition Entry Criteria:
- Usage and specific conditions for permitting a process to go forward with a defined task, e.g. test phase. The purpose of entry criteria is to prevent a task from starting which would entail more (wasted exercised.
- Definition Emotional Intelligence:
- Usage The ability, capacity, and skill to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups exercised.