What means EXHAUSTIVE TESTING: A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions
Definitions in QA testing such as exhaustive testing in Dictionary E.
- Definition Efficiency:
- Usage The capability of the software product to provide appropriate performance, relative to the amount of resources used under stated conditions exhaustive testing.
- Definition Exception Handling:
- Usage Behavior of a component or system in response to erroneous input, from either a human user or from another component or system, or to an internal failure exhaustive testing.
- Definition Error Guessing:
- Usage technique where the experience of the tester is used to anticipate what defects might be present in the component or system under test as a result of errors made, and to design tests specifically to exhaustive testing.
- Definition Efficiency Testing:
- Usage The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product exhaustive testing.
- Definition Emulator:
- Usage A device, computer program, or system that accepts the same inputs and produces the same outputs as a given system exhaustive testing.