What means EXIT POINT: An executable statement or process step which defines a point at which a given process is intended to cease
Definitions in QA testing such as exit point in Dictionary E.
- Definition Equivalence Class:
- Usage A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification exit point.
- Definition Efficiency Testing:
- Usage The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product exit point.
- Definition Equivalence Partitioning:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute representatives from equivalence partitions. In principle test cases are designed to cover each partition at least once exit point.
- Definition Experience-Based Technique:
- Usage Procedure to derive and/or select test cases based on the tester’s experience, knowledge and intuition. (experience-based test design technique exit point.
- Definition Executable Statement:
- Usage A statement which, when compiled, is translated into object code, and which will be executed procedurally when the program is running and may perform an action on data exit point.