What means EXPECTED OUTCOME: The behavior predicted by the specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result.)
Definitions in QA testing such as expected outcome in Dictionary E.
- Definition Elementary Comparison Testing:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute combinations of inputs using the concept of condition determination coverage expected outcome.
- Definition Establishing (IDEAL):
- Usage the IDEAL model where the specifics of how an organization will reach its destination are planned. The establishing phase consists of the activities: set priorities, develop approach and plan actions expected outcome.
- Definition Equivalence Partition:
- Usage A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification expected outcome.
- Definition Emotional Intelligence:
- Usage The ability, capacity, and skill to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups expected outcome.
- Definition Error Tolerance:
- Usage The ability of a system or component to continue normal operation despite the presence of erroneous inputs expected outcome.