What means FROZEN TEST BASIS: A test basis document that can only be amended by a formal change control process. (baseline)
Definitions in QA testing such as frozen test basis in Dictionary F.
- Definition Formal Review:
- Usage A review characterized by documented procedures and requirements, e.g. inspection frozen test basis.
- Definition Failure Mode:
- Usage functional manifestation of a failure. For example, a system in failure mode may be characterized by slow operation, incorrect outputs, or complete termination of execution. been finished. Exit frozen test basis.
- Definition False-Positive Result:
- Usage A test result in which a defect is reported although no such defect actually exists in the test object. (false-fail result frozen test basis.
- Definition False-Fail Result:
- Usage A test result in which a defect is reported although no such defect actually exists in the test object frozen test basis.
- Definition Fault Tree Analysis (FTA):
- Usage analyze the causes of faults (defects). The technique visually models how logical relationships between failures, human errors, and external events can combine to cause specific faults to disclose frozen test basis.