What means ITEM TRANSMITTAL REPORT: A document identifying test items, their configuration, current status and other delivery information delivered by development to testing, and possibly other stakeholders, at the start of a test execution phase. (release note)
Definitions in QA testing such as item transmittal report in Dictionary I.
- Definition Inspection Leader:
- Usage The leader and main person responsible for an inspection or other review process.(moderator item transmittal report.
- Definition Installation Guide:
- Usage instructions on any suitable media, which guides the installer through the installation process. This may be a manual guide, step-by-step procedure, installation wizard, or any other similar process item transmittal report.
- Definition IDEAL:
- Usage improvement model that serves as a roadmap for initiating, planning, and implementing improvement actions. The IDEAL model is named for the five phases it describes: initiating, diagnosing item transmittal report.
- Definition Independence Of Testing:
- Usage Separation of responsibilities, which encourages the accomplishment of objective testing item transmittal report.
- Definition Invalid Testing:
- Usage Testing using input values that should be rejected by the component or system.(error tolerance, negative testing item transmittal report.