What means LCSAJ COVERAGE: The percentage of LCSAJs of a component that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% LCSAJ coverage implies 100% decision coverage
Definitions in QA testing such as LCSAJ coverage in Dictionary L.
- Definition LCSAJ:
- Usage Sequence And Jump, consists of the following three items (conventionally identified by line numbers in a source code listing): the start of the linear sequence of executable statements, the end of lcsaj coverage.
- Definition Learning (IDEAL):
- Usage the IDEAL model where one learns from experiences and improves one’s ability to adopt new processes and technologies in the future. The learning phase consists of the activities: analyze and validate lcsaj coverage.
- Definition Low Level Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced by actual values that correspond to the objectives of the logical lcsaj coverage.
- Definition Level Test Plan:
- Usage A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan lcsaj coverage.
- Definition Load Profile:
- Usage the activity which a component or system being tested may experience in production. A load profile consists of a designated number of virtual users who process a defined set of transactions in a lcsaj coverage.