What means LEAD ASSESSOR: The person who leads an assessment. In some cases, for instance CMMi and TMMi when formal assessments are conducted, the lead-assessor must be accredited and formally trained
Definitions in QA testing such as lead assessor in Dictionary L.
- Definition Logical Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual values are not yet defined and/or available. (high level test case lead assessor.
- Definition LCSAJ:
- Usage Sequence And Jump, consists of the following three items (conventionally identified by line numbers in a source code listing): the start of the linear sequence of executable statements, the end of lead assessor.
- Definition Low Level Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced by actual values that correspond to the objectives of the logical lead assessor.
- Definition Load Testing Tool:
- Usage performance testing that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate either multiple users or high volumes of input data. During lead assessor.
- Definition Level Test Plan:
- Usage A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan lead assessor.