What means LEVEL TEST PLAN: A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan)
Definitions in QA testing such as level test plan in Dictionary L.
- Definition Lifecycle Schemat:
- Usage A partitioning of the life of a product or project into phases.(software lifecycle level test plan.
- Definition LCSAJ Coverage:
- Usage The percentage of LCSAJs of a component that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% LCSAJ coverage implies 100% decision coverage level test plan.
- Definition Load Testing:
- Usage performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a component or system with increasing load, e.g. numbers of parallel users and/or numbers of transactions, to determine what load can be level test plan.
- Definition Logical Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual values are not yet defined and/or available. (high level test case level test plan.
- Definition Load Testing Tool:
- Usage performance testing that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate either multiple users or high volumes of input data. During level test plan.