What means LOAD TESTING TOOL: A tool to support performance testing that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate either multiple users or high volumes of input data. During execution, response time measurements are taken from selected transactions and these are logged. Performance testing tools normally provide reports based on test logs and graphs of load against response times.(performance testing tool)
Definitions in QA testing such as load testing tool in Dictionary L.
- Definition Logic-Driven Testing:
- Usage Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white box testing load testing tool.
- Definition LCSAJ Testing:
- Usage A white box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute LCSAJs load testing tool.
- Definition Link Testing:
- Usage Testing performed to expose defects in the interfaces and interaction between integrated components. (component integration testing load testing tool.
- Definition Level Test Plan:
- Usage A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan load testing tool.
- Definition Low Level Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced by actual values that correspond to the objectives of the logical load testing tool.