What means LOAD TESTING: A type of performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a component or system with increasing load, e.g. numbers of parallel users and/or numbers of transactions, to determine what load can be handled by the component or system. (performance testing, stress testing)
Definitions in QA testing such as load testing in Dictionary L.
- Definition Load Testing Tool:
- Usage performance testing that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate either multiple users or high volumes of input data. During load testing.
- Definition Logical Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual values are not yet defined and/or available. (high level test case load testing.
- Definition Lead Assessor:
- Usage The person who leads an assessment. In some cases, for instance CMMi and TMMi when formal assessments are conducted, the lead-assessor must be accredited and formally trained load testing.
- Definition Learning (IDEAL):
- Usage the IDEAL model where one learns from experiences and improves one’s ability to adopt new processes and technologies in the future. The learning phase consists of the activities: analyze and validate load testing.
- Definition LCSAJ Testing:
- Usage A white box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute LCSAJs load testing.