What means LOGIC-COVERAGE TESTING: Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white box testing)
Definitions in QA testing such as logic-coverage testing in Dictionary L.
- Definition Learning (IDEAL):
- Usage the IDEAL model where one learns from experiences and improves one’s ability to adopt new processes and technologies in the future. The learning phase consists of the activities: analyze and validate logic-coverage testing definition.
- Definition Logic-Driven Testing:
- Usage Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white box testing logic-coverage testing explain.
- Definition Logical Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual values are not yet defined and/or available. (high level test case logic-coverage testing what is.
- Definition Learnability:
- Usage The capability of the software product to enable the user to learn its application. (usability logic-coverage testing meaning.
- Definition Load Testing:
- Usage performance testing conducted to evaluate the behavior of a component or system with increasing load, e.g. numbers of parallel users and/or numbers of transactions, to determine what load can be logic-coverage testing abbreviation.