What means OPERATIONAL PROFILE TESTING: Statistical testing using a model of system operations (short duration tasks) and their probability of typical use
Definitions in QA testing such as operational profile testing in Dictionary O.
- Definition Orthogonal Array:
- Usage A 2-dimensional array constructed with special mathematical properties, such that choosing any two columns in the array provides every pair combination of each number in the array operational profile testing.
- Definition Output:
- Usage A variable (whether stored within a component or outside) that is written by a component operational profile testing.
- Definition Operational Acceptance Testing:
- Usage in the acceptance test phase, typically performed in a (simulated) operational environment by operations and/or systems administration staff focusing on operational aspects, e.g. recoverability operational profile testing.
- Definition Operational Environment:
- Usage software products installed at users’ or customers’ sites where the component or system under test will be used. The software may include operating systems, database management systems, and other operational profile testing.
- Definition Off-The-Shelf Software:
- Usage A software product that is developed for the general market, i.e. for a large number of customers, and that is delivered to many customers in identical format operational profile testing.