What means PHASE TEST PLAN: A test plan that typically addresses one test phase. (test plan)
Definitions in QA testing such as phase test plan in Dictionary P.
- Definition Pretest:
- Usage of a smoke test to decide if the component or system is ready for detailed and further testing. An intake test is typically carried out at the start of the test execution phase. (intake test phase test plan.
- Definition Process Improvement:
- Usage A program of activities designed to improve the performance and maturity of the organization’s processes, and the result of such a program. (CMMI phase test plan.
- Definition Problem:
- Usage component or system that can cause the component or system to fail to perform its required function, e.g. an incorrect statement or data definition. A defect, if encountered during execution, may phase test plan.
- Definition Pair Programming:
- Usage development approach whereby lines of code (production and/or test) of a component are written by two programmers sitting at a single computer. This implicitly means ongoing real-time code reviews phase test plan.
- Definition Postcondition:
- Usage Environmental and state conditions that must be fulfilled after the execution of a test or test procedure phase test plan.