What means PSEUDO-RANDOM: A series which appears to be random but is in fact generated according to some prearranged sequence
Definitions in QA testing such as pseudo-random in Dictionary P.
- Definition Process Cycle Test:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute business procedures and processes. (procedure testing pseudo-random.
- Definition Probe Effect:
- Usage component or system by the measurement instrument when the component or system is being measured, e.g. by a performance testing tool or monitor. For example performance may be slightly worse when pseudo-random.
- Definition Path Coverage:
- Usage The percentage of paths that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% path coverage implies 100% LCSAJ coverage pseudo-random.
- Definition Process Schemat:
- Usage A framework wherein processes of the same nature are classified into a overall model, e.g. a test improvement model pseudo-random.
- Definition Pass:
- Usage A test is deemed to pass if its actual result matches its expected result pseudo-random.