What means SPECIFICATION: A document that specifies, ideally in a complete, precise and verifiable manner, the requirements, design, behavior, or other characteristics of a component or system, and often the procedures for determining whether these provisions have been satisfied
Definitions in QA testing such as specification in Dictionary S.
- Definition Systematic Test And Evaluation Process:
- Usage testing methodology, also used as a content-based model for improving the testing process. Systematic Test and Evaluation Process (STEP) does not require that improvements occur in a specific order specification definition.
- Definition Software Failure Mode, Effects, And Criticality Analysis (SFMECA):
- Usage FMEA, as in addition to the basic FMEA, it includes a criticality analysis, which is used to chart the probability of failure modes against the severity of their consequences. The result highlights specification explain.
- Definition Scenario Testing:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute scenarios of use cases. (use case testing specification what is.
- Definition Structured Walkthrough:
- Usage A step-by-step presentation by the author of a document in order to gather information and to establish a common understanding of its content.(walkthrough specification meaning.
- Definition Scribe:
- Usage records each defect mentioned and any suggestions for process improvement during a review meeting, on a logging form. The scribe should ensure that the logging form is readable and understandable specification abbreviation.