What means STRUCTURED WALKTHROUGH: A step-by-step presentation by the author of a document in order to gather information and to establish a common understanding of its content.(walkthrough)
Definitions in QA testing such as structured walkthrough in Dictionary S.
- Definition Session-Based Testing:
- Usage An approach to testing in which test activities are planned as uninterrupted sessions of test design and execution, often used in conjunction with exploratory testing structured walkthrough.
- Definition SCRUM:
- Usage An iterative incremental framework for managing projects commonly used with agile software development. (agile software development structured walkthrough.
- Definition Specification:
- Usage specifies, ideally in a complete, precise and verifiable manner, the requirements, design, behavior, or other characteristics of a component or system, and often the procedures for determining structured walkthrough.
- Definition Static Testing:
- Usage Testing of a component or system at specification or implementation level without execution of that software, e.g. reviews or static analysis structured walkthrough.
- Definition Syntax Testing:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed based upon the definition of the input domain and/or output domain structured walkthrough.