What means TEST SPECIFICATION: A document that consists of a test design specification, test case specification and/or test procedure specification
Definitions in QA testing such as test specification in Dictionary T.
- Definition Test Plan:
- Usage describing the scope, approach, resources and schedule of intended test activities. It identifies amongst others test items, the features to be tested, the testing tasks, who will do each task test specification.
- Definition Test Tool:
- Usage A software product that supports one or more test activities, such as planning and control, specification, building initial files and data, test execution and test analysis. (CAST test specification.
- Definition Test Object:
- Usage The component or system to be tested. (test item test specification.
- Definition Technical Review:
- Usage A peer group discussion activity that focuses on achieving consensus on the technical approach to be taken. (peer review test specification.
- Definition Test Leader:
- Usage responsible for project management of testing activities and resources, and evaluation of a test object. The individual who directs, controls, administers, plans and regulates the evaluation of a test specification.