Explain SQL: The ISO standard query language for relational databases. Variations of this extremely popular language are often available for data storage systems that aren't strictly relational; watch for the phrase “SQL-like.”.
Different definitions in web development like SQL in Dictionary S.
- Manual Serial Correlation:
- Meaning from day to day, you might expect to see patterns. If the price is high on Monday, you might expect it to be high for a few more days; and if it’s low, you might expect it to stay low. A pattern like sql.
- Manual Shell:
- Meaning computer’s operating system from the command line, you're using its shell. Along with scripting languages such as Perl and Python, Linux-based shell tools (which are either included with or sql.
- Manual S Curve:
- Meaning showing, for each month since smartphones originally became available, how many people in the US bought their first one. The line would rise slowly at first, when only the early adopters got them sql.
- Manual Standard Normal Distribution:
- Meaning distribution with a mean of 0 and a standard deviation of 1. When graphed, it’s a bell-shaped curve centered around the y axis, where x=0. See also normal distribution, mean, standard deviation sql.
- Manual Supervised Learning:
- Meaning learning algorithm in which a system is taught to classify input into specific, known classes. The classic example is sorting email into spam versus ham. See also unsupervised learning, reinforcement sql.