Meaning HEDGIE: Slang for a hedge fund
More terms such as Hedgie in Dictionary H.
- Definition Horizontal Analysis:
- Examples dividing each expense item of a given year by the same expense item in the base year. It allows assement of changes in the relative importance of expense items over time and the behavior of expense hedgie.
- Definition Held Order:
- Examples Order that must be executed without hesitation (Hit the bid or take the offer in line) or if the stock can be bought or sold at that price (held limit order) in sufficient quantity hedgie.
- Definition Hold:
- Examples ownership of a security over a long period of time. Hold is also a recommendation of an analyst who is not positive enough on a stock to recommend a buy, but not negative enough on the stock to hedgie.
- Definition Half-Life:
- Examples life of a mortgage-backed security guaranteed or issued by the Government National Mortgage Association, the Federal National Mortgage Association or the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation when hedgie.
- Definition Hot Money:
- Examples Money that moves across country borders in response to interest rate differences and that moves away when the interest rate differential disappears hedgie.