Meaning HOMOGENEOUS: Exhibiting a high degree of homogeneity
More terms such as Homogeneous in Dictionary H.
- Definition High-Grade Bond:
- Examples A bond with Triple-A or Double-A rating in Standard & Poor's, or Moody's rating system homogeneous.
- Definition Historical Cost:
- Examples Describes the accounting cost carried in the books for a current cost of the item homogeneous.
- Definition House Call:
- Examples Notification by a brokerage house that a customer's margin account is below the minimum maintenance level. The client must provide more cash or equity, or the account will be liquidated homogeneous.
- Definition Hostile Takeover:
- Examples A takeover of a company against the wishes of the current management and the board of directors by an acquiring company or raider homogeneous.
- Definition Historical Yield:
- Examples A measure of a mutual fund's yield over a specific period of time, e.g., 1 year, 2 year, 5 year, or year to date homogeneous.