Meaning HORIZONTAL PRICE MOVEMENT: Stock price movement within a narrow price range over an extended period of time which creates the appearance of a relatively straight line on a graph of the stock's price
More terms such as Horizontal price movement in Dictionary H.
- Definition Hot Money:
- Examples Money that moves across country borders in response to interest rate differences and that moves away when the interest rate differential disappears horizontal price movement.
- Definition Homemade Dividend:
- Examples Sale of some shares of stock to get cash in an amount similar to that of a cash dividend horizontal price movement.
- Definition Hedge Clause:
- Examples A clause in a research report or any published document, that attempts to absolve the writer of responsibility for the accuracy of information provided horizontal price movement.
- Definition Hedged Portfolio:
- Examples A portfolio consisting of a long position in the stock and a long position in the put option on the stock, so as to be riskless and produce a return that equals the risk-free interest rate horizontal price movement.
- Definition Host Security:
- Examples The security to which a warrant is attached horizontal price movement.