Meaning HUBRIS: An arrogance due to excessive pride and an insolence toward others. A classic character flaw of a trader or investor
More terms such as Hubris in Dictionary H.
- Definition Hang Seng Index:
- Examples The major index in Hong Kong hubris.
- Definition House Rules:
- Examples Internal rules of broker-dealer firm that govern the handling of its customers' accounts hubris.
- Definition Hold:
- Examples ownership of a security over a long period of time. Hold is also a recommendation of an analyst who is not positive enough on a stock to recommend a buy, but not negative enough on the stock to hubris.
- Definition Historical Exchange Rate:
- Examples An accounting term that refers to the exchange rate in effect at the time an asset or liability is acquired hubris.
- Definition Hands-Off Investor:
- Examples An investor who has a large stake in a company, but does not wish to play an active role in the management of the corporation hubris.