Meaning HYBRID SECURITY: A convertible security whose optioned common stock is trading in a middle range, causing the convertible security to trade with the characteristics of both a fixed income security and a common stock instrument
More terms such as Hybrid security in Dictionary H.
- Definition High-Tech Stock:
- Examples Stocks of companies operating in high-technology fields hybrid security.
- Definition Hot:
- Examples Used in the context of general equities. Active, usually with positive price implications hybrid security.
- Definition Hunkering Down:
- Examples A term used to describe a trader selling off a big position in a stock hybrid security.
- Definition Holding Company:
- Examples A corporation that owns enough voting stock in another firm to control management and operations by influencing or electing its board of directors hybrid security.
- Definition House Poor:
- Examples People who are short on cash because most of their money is tied up in their homes are house poor hybrid security.