Meaning VARIABLE-RATE LOAN: Loan made at an interest rate that fluctuates depending on a base interest rate, such as the prime rate or LIBOR
More terms such as Variable-rate loan in Dictionary V.
- Definition Variable Life Insurance Policy:
- Examples insurance policy that provides a death benefit dependent on the insured's portfolio market value at the time of death. Typically the company invests premiums in common stocks, so variable life variable-rate loan definition.
- Definition Value Broker:
- Examples A discount broker whose rates are a percentage of the dollar value of each transaction variable-rate loan explain.
- Definition Valuation:
- Examples Determination of the value of a company's stock based on earnings and the market value of assets variable-rate loan what is.
- Definition Voting Certificate:
- Examples Certificates issued by a voting trust to stockholders in exchange for their common stock, which represent all the rights of common stock except voting rights variable-rate loan meaning.
- Definition Vertical Analysis:
- Examples Dividing each expense item in the income statement of a given year by net sales to identify expense items that rise more quickly or more slowly than a change in sales variable-rate loan abbreviation.