Meaning Z BOND: A bond on which interest accrues but is not currently paid to the investor but rather is added to the principal balance of the Z bond and becoming payable upon satisfaction of all prior bond classes
More terms such as Z bond in Dictionary Z.
- Definition Zero-Base Budgeting (ZBB):
- Examples Budgeting method that disregards the previous year's budget in setting a new budget, since circumstances may have changed. Each and every expense must be justified in this system z bond.
- Definition Zero-Investment Portfolio:
- Examples A portfolio of zero net value established by buying and shorting component securities, usually in the context of an arbitrage strategy z bond.
- Definition Zero-Balance Account (ZBA):
- Examples A checking account in which zero balance is maintained by transfers of funds from a master account in an amount only large enough to cover checks presented z bond.
- Definition Zero-One Integer Programming:
- Examples An analytical method that can be used to determine the solution to a capital rationing problem z bond.
- Definition Zero-Coupon Bond:
- Examples A bond in which no periodic coupon is paid over the life of the contract. Instead, both the principal and the interest are paid at the maturity date z bond.