Meaning ZERO-BALANCE ACCOUNT (ZBA): A checking account in which zero balance is maintained by transfers of funds from a master account in an amount only large enough to cover checks presented
More terms such as Zero-balance account (ZBA) in Dictionary Z.
- Definition Zabara:
- Examples international equities. Japanese securities transactions conducted on the principal of auction, i.e., (1) price priority in which the selling (buying) order with the lowest (highest) price takes zero-balance account (zba).
- Definition Z:
- Examples Nasdaq stock symbol indicating that listing is a fifth class of preferred stock, a stub, a certificate representing a limited partnership interest, foreign preferred when issued, or a second class of zero-balance account (zba).
- Definition Zero-One Integer Programming:
- Examples An analytical method that can be used to determine the solution to a capital rationing problem zero-balance account (zba).
- Definition Zero-Minus Tick:
- Examples Sale that takes place at the same price as the previous sale, but at a lower price than the last different price. Antithesis of zero-plus tick zero-balance account (zba).
- Definition Zero Uptick:
- Examples Related: Tick-test rules zero-balance account (zba).