Meaning ZERO-SUM GAME: A type of game wherein one player can gain only at the expense of another player
More terms such as Zero-sum game in Dictionary Z.
- Definition Zero-Beta Portfolio:
- Examples A portfolio constructed to have zero systematic risk, similar to the risk-free asset, that is, having a beta of zero zero-sum game.
- Definition Zero-Coupon Bond:
- Examples A bond in which no periodic coupon is paid over the life of the contract. Instead, both the principal and the interest are paid at the maturity date zero-sum game.
- Definition Zero-Coupon Convertible Security:
- Examples convertible into the common stock of the issuing company after the stock reaches a certain price, using a put option inherent in the security.Also refers to zero-coupon bonds, which are convertible zero-sum game.
- Definition Zero-One Integer Programming:
- Examples An analytical method that can be used to determine the solution to a capital rationing problem zero-sum game.
- Definition Zero-Minus Tick:
- Examples Sale that takes place at the same price as the previous sale, but at a lower price than the last different price. Antithesis of zero-plus tick zero-sum game.