Explanation QUEUE-SYNCHRONIZED STATE: The state of an input device according to the events that have been dispatched from the event queue. This state may differ from the actual physical state of the input device
More definitions for Mac OS users such as queue-synchronized state in Dictionary Q.
- Help QuickTime VR:
- Usage A QuickTime media type that lets users interactively explore and examine photorealistic three-dimensional virtual worlds. QuickTime VR data structures are also called panoramas queue-synchronized state.
- Help Queue:
- Usage construct that allows for point-to-point messaging between applications. A message sent to a queue can be received by only one application. When several applications are subscribed to the queue, the queue-synchronized state.
- Help Quantum Computer:
- Usage the logic gates are based on quantum phenomena such as electron spin rather than mechanical or conventional electronic components. Because of the superposition of quantum states (a consequence of queue-synchronized state.
- Help QCPlugIn:
- Usage A class defined by the Quartz framework that provides the base class to subclass for writing custom patches queue-synchronized state.
- Help QTVR Track:
- Usage A track in a QuickTime movie that maintains a list of VR nodes queue-synchronized state.